College Gardens is located in Shadyside, close to fine retail shops and restaurants.
Full-time University of Pittsburgh students may apply for College Gardens apartments.
One-bedroom apartments feature a bedroom, a living room, a bathroom, and a kitchen (basement). Two-bedroom options provide a master bedroom, a second bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, and one or two bathrooms. Three-bedroom units consist of a master bedroom, two secondary bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and two bathrooms.
Heat is provided by the landlord via hot water lines along the perimeter walls in each unit.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Cable TV connection
- Locked entry with intercom system
- Smoke detectors
- Laundry facilities
- Heat provided by landlord
- Individual temperature control
- Reserved indoor parking available at extra cost
- All utilities included except internet and cable.
2018-2019 Rental Rates
- One-Bedroom - $800
- Two-Bedroom - $1,200 - $1,240
- Three-Bedroom - $1,500
*Rates are subject to change