Lease Term: November 01, 2016 to October 31, 2017
Cost of Rent/Month: $ 1 350.00
Utilities Included: Some
Nice single family house available on a quiet tree-lined street in Morningside, a popular area among professionals and young families due to safety, affordability, and ease of access to all parts of the East End and Downtown.
This location is on major bus lines with direct routes to Shadyside, East Liberty, Friendship, Oakland, Downtown, Waterworks, Bloomfield, Lawrenceville, and South Side Works.
It is also a quick commute by car to to Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), University of Pittsburgh (Pitt), UPMC medical centers, Oakland, Downtown, and Shadyside in minutes. Very close to good public schools and private schools.
Rent: $1350/month (incl. electric) + gas
Available from November 1, 2016. One year lease minimum.
About the house:
- Five bedrooms, one of which is the whole third floor.
- 2 baths, including one on the first floor.
- Two-zone central AC.
- Centrally monitored security system.
- Stained glass window on stairs, cut glass windows around entryway.
- Freshly painted and clean.
- Hardwood floors on the first and second floors.
- Large dining room and separate living room.
- A lovely sunroom with lots of sunshine which makes a great study.
- Ample outlets.
- Large shared yard. Landlord responsible for yardwork.
- Lots of storage space in basement.
- Plenty of free on-street parking in front of the house.
- New washer and dryer.
- New large hot water heater.
*One year lease minimum. Email with a brief self-introduction and your questions if interested. Serious inquiry only. Please leave a phone number for house showing appointment.
Security Deposit: $ 1 350.00
- Air Conditioning
Note: If this listing has multiple units, featured ammenities may not apply to all units. Please contact the lister for more information.